SMA Sunny Boy 3.0 SB 3.0-1AV-41
0% - outside EU
0% - inside EU with VAT
21% - inside EU without VAT
The new SMA Sunny Boy 3.0 SB 3.0-1AV-41 ensures maximum energy yields for private homes.
Thanks to its integrated web interface for easy commissioning via a smartphone or tablet and SMA Smart Connected service, this inverter offers true ease and comfort for PV system operators and installers.
New: With its integrated RS485 interface, the TS4-R module optimizers can be easily added into the system, with all communication and monitoring facilitated through the inverter.
Quick and easy to install
With its reduced weight, the Sunny Boy can be installed quickly while taking up minimal space. SMA Sunny Boy can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its web interface.
- One-person installation due to low weight of 17.5 kg
- Compact design through minimum space requirements
- Quick installation thanks to external connections
- Intuitive commissioning and local monitoring via a smartphone or tablet
Intelligent solar power generation.
Established product features such as OptiTrac Global Peak and SMA Smart Connected are now supplemented with integrated TS4-R communication for module optimization. Thanks to this, even shade on the module is no problem. The OptiTrac Global Peak integrated shade management system ensures maximum yields in light shade. For large amounts of shade or complex roof structures, TS4-R module optimizers can be installed easily and selectively for maximum yields.
- NEW: Integrated TS4-R communication for monitoring at the module level
- Integrated shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak
- Automatic inverter monitoring via SMA Smart Connected
- Free online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Dynamic active power limitation means direct use of excess energy, less power from the grid